Throughout the tenant’s residence term the tenant is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Keeping the unit clean and in sanitary manner
- Disposing of all garbage properly
- Proper maintenance of all plumbing fixtures in the unit used by the tenant and keeping them in a clean, sanitary manner in good repair.
- Proper use of an operation of the dwelling and its facilities.
- Conducting themselves and ensuring that their guests act in a way as to not disturb the peace.
- Monthly replacement of AC filters and cleaning out AC water lines and traps as needed.
- Maintenance and repairs of issues occurring from general wear and tear of paint, drywall, floors, ceiling, framing, and/or baseboard repairs.